August 27th, 2021
– We are aware of the need to resume our annual meetings in person. And it is precisely that need that calls for our greatest responsibility.
– Despite the commitment to hold SAHIC on the planned dates we are convinced that the time to be ALL together have not yet arrived.
– The vaccination is progressing very well but it’s not completed to assure immunity. There are still restrictions and protocols in place that difficult so much the mobility, as well as the flight connections that still being a huge problem in the region.
– Consider that it’s clear that it’s not the time, that it’s impossible to ensure the normal organization of events like SAHIC, we have decided to move it for next year.
– The 16th edition of SAHIC will take place on March 14 and 15, 2022, being the first time that we are forced to move the date of one of our events.
– We do not doubt that 2022 will be the year when the full return of travel and tourism in our region will be seen and we will be there, ready to meet face-to-face again, hug each other, celebrate life, and continue doing business. – We will be ALL together once again, in person, as we have done so many times in the past, on March 14 and 15, 2022 in Panama city.
Arturo Garcia Rosa